Monday 16 May 2011

work it!

The workplace is where I seem to struggle the most with clothing - having to be smart and comfortable all day is a challenge! I've totally fallen for this patterned dress from Dorothy Perkins (£32) and based a whole work day look around it ... add to my basket, how did that happen?!

Working Mama







I know I've declared my love for this season's coral colours already but I can't help sneaking in a few more accessories  this time in more of a red shade and ... I couldn't resist the lovely shade of this nail varnish, something I may need to purchase soon!

My skin is a little dry so I try to keep a lip balm or tin of vaseline nearby, I also have a tube of 8 hour cream in my bag for emergencies, it is great for dry skin a calming down any irritations. I know I have said I'm sleeping better but my under eyes still need a little help to make me look fully ready for the day, I've tried most of the alternatives but keep coming back to good old touche eclat.

I love these shoes - need them in my life and wardrobe ... shame we have to keep the heels to a minimum because these are great, plenty of support for your foot and not too high. Maybe if I keep a pair of pumps to hand?!

This is something I would wear to the office (I actually wore something very similar today!), the shape of the dress is really flattering and if (like me) you are self conscious about your expanding chest you can add a plain white vest top underneath. You could also dress this down just by opting for flats and more discreet jewellery.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment