Saturday 6 August 2011

should i??

The hubby and I had a quick dash to the lovely b&q this morning to pick up some essentials for weeding taming the garden ... his idea, not mine! When we were there I spied their tecton lamp, a version of the iconic giant anglepoise lamp, in chrome and in the sale for £55 (usual selling price is around £99). The original retails for quite a bit more than that, I've just found an orange one online for around £2000!!!

I stood in front of the display model, drooling for what felt like an eternity, but in the end left it to 'have a think' now I really don't know what to do ... it is beautiful and would compliment the rest of our retro modern furniture in the living room but hubby has got me thinking about the hinges etc and how baby friendly they would be ... aaaargh!

While I continue to contemplate life with and without the lamp, this is a picture of it in black, yummy!



Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment