Sunday 7 August 2011

lamp lust - update ...

I gave into my greed today and purchased the lovely lamp, I know it won't make my life amazingly better and I shouldn't be spending money on things like that with our new arrival imminent ... but gosh it makes my living room look lovely and more importantly it makes me smile every time I see it! I'm looking forward to when the baby is a little older and watching disney films - it will be like we have our own giant pixar lamp in the house.

Not sure where the final position will be but right now it's next to our Florence-Knoll-esque sofas and in front of the obligatory ikea Audrey Hepburn canvas. Next on the list of greed and 'in the style of' furniture is the ikea docksta dining table, a pocket friendly version of the classic tulip table, here it is looking lovely as ever over at apartment therapy.



Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment