Sunday 12 June 2011

nursery design #4

I'm letting my softer side through with this one, pretty and feminine is the mood of today's room ... not so suitable for a baby boy! That said, I've not gone completely overboard and twee, letting some really lovely elements speak for themselves. To stop things from getting a little to sugary I would keep the background (walls) neutral, maybe a soft putty or my favourite grey again??

nursery5


Clockwise from top left - garland pendant vertbaudet £25.00, curtains (dagny) ikea £69.99, birdcage mirror vertbaudet £39.00, lamp (ljusas salbo) ikea £30.99, rug (aborg) ikea £35.99, bedding dwell studio £202 (approx), rocking horse moover £68.00, sleepsuit baby joule £22.00, coat stand vertbaudet £45.00, hanging bird ornament (centre) monsoon £6.00.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment