Saturday 11 June 2011

nursery design #3

I love fresh and vibrant colours in a nursery, I know I've said it before but when you look at what is available in the UK high-street we seem to be falling into a beige for babies trap! I read that they need strong contrasts to help with their visual development ... and this delivers on that front! To keep things from getting a bit overwhelming I would use white as the main colour for the walls, maybe using the beautiful isak wallpaper on just one area.

nursery4


Clockwise from top left - penguin wallpaper isak £38 (per roll), curtains (gronska prickar) ikea £14.99, lamp (lykta) ikea £9.18, picture (solmyra) ikea £9.99, sleeping bag vertbaudet £17.40, storage boxes vertbaudet £17.00, bedding dwell studio £220 (approx), rattle kidsen £18.99, changing mat £53.74, cot and drawers as before.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment