Tuesday 26 July 2011

33 weeks!

So yesterday I was 33 weeks through my pregnancy ... and on day one of my last week of work!


Over the last week I've been so busy at work that I haven't really had time to sit back and take in the fact that I haven't got long to go at all. I'm busy making sure that everything is up to date and what can be is handed over properly. To be honest I'm looking forward to next week and taking time to relax and mentally prepare (or at least that is what I'll say I'm doing!). I'm planning to meet up with friends who have babies just so I can have a sneak peek into what their routine is like now ... it will be great having people on maternity leave the same time as me!


That said, I'll be leaving my lovely team who have been great over the past few months ... putting up with mood swings and looking after me. I've just been to the shops tonight and put some goody bags together for each of them as a way of saying thank you.


I'm actually feeling great, the iron supplements have really helped out with the tiredness and have also eased some of the other pregnancy related issues (sorry for TMI but I'm referring to constipation!). I do have lots of energy and I'm not feeling weighed down by my bump at the moment. I'm also starting to make lists (a favourite pastime of mine) and collect things that I will be taking to the hospital with me ... like I've said before though, I'm not one to pack lightly so I can see this going terribly wrong and poor hubby ending up like a pack horse in the middle of the night!


I've finally brought myself up to speed with technology and traded my cheap and cheerful mobile for a snazzy fandagled one (sony ericsson experia arc). I'm still getting up to speed with it but I was desperate for a phone with a decent camera, so I can share baby photos and videos quickly. Hopefully I'll be using it to post soon ... watch this space! Seriously, you would never think that I work for an IT provider!


Sorry for the light update! Hopefully will have more for you next Monday when I'll be 34 weeks and have had my scan to see the position of the placenta. Fingers crossed it's moved :)


Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment