Sunday 10 April 2011

a new chapter ...

The hubby and me are now 18 weeks (well 18 weeks tomorrow) through my first pregnancy! The house is littered with all sorts of magazines, leaflets and of course the usual pregnancy related books (what to expect when your expecting and others). With so many new experiences every day and so many beautiful (and strange) baby related products out there ... not to mention a whole new level of luxury bath and pampering goodies ... I thought I would take the plunge and set up my own blog to document the next few months and beyond.

So here we have it, welcome to in bloom ... which will most probably end up as a dumping ground for my latest pregnancy/birth/baby related obsession ... something I will not be ashamed of (I hear it's quite common!).

Hope you enjoy. Cx.

No comments:

Post a Comment